Terms and Conditions of Use of Website
- 1. User Eligibility: The Web Site is provided by Rivigo Services Private Limited and available only to entities and persons over the age of majority and who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Site.
- 5. License and Ownership: Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with the Web Site and its contents (the "Content") are the sole property Rivigo Services Private Limited. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws in both the India and other countries. Elements of the Web Site are also protected by trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and shall not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- 1. You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- 2. You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- 3. You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Rivigo Services Private Limited.
- 4. You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- 5. You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- 6. Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of Rivigo Services Private Limited.
- 7. You shall not use or access the Web Site in any way that, in Rivigo Services Private Limited's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Rivigo Services Private Limited Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- 8. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Rivigo Services Private Limited.
- 7. Submissions: Rivigo Services Private Limited does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Web Site ("Comments"). If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Rivigo Services Private Limited and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) Rivigo Services Private Limited will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
- 8. Termination: You agree that Rivigo Services Private Limited, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site and its Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Web Site, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the Rivigo Services Private Limited, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Rivigo Services Private Limited shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site.
- 9. Limitation of Liability: In No Event Shall Rivigo Services Private Limited, Its Affiliates, Its Licensors, Its Suppliers or Any Third Parties Mentioned at The Web Site Be Liable for Any Incidental, Indirect, Exemplary, Punitive and Consequential Damages, Lost Profits, Or Damages Resulting from Lost Data or Business Interruption Resulting from The Use of or Inability to Use the Web Site.
- 10. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rivigo Services Private Limited and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims (i) arising out of Your breach of any of these terms and conditions, and any of Your activities conducted in connection with this site.
- 11. Jurisdiction: To The Fullest Extent Permitted by Law, You Hereby Expressly Agree That Any Proceeding Arising Out of or Relating to Your Use of the Web Site Shall Be Instituted in courts in Gurgaon, India.