We are a technology-enabled company that is shaping the future of logistics for the world. Founded in 2014, we are transforming the sector with our global-first driver relay model made possible through a unique mix of next generation data science and operational excellence. Grounded in the mission of making logistics human, we have fundamentally changed the truck driver’s job from a ‘months-away-from-home’ job to a ‘day’ job. Unlike conventional truck drivers, relay pilots drive from pitstop to pitstop (under 300 kms) and return to their families the same day, thus, creating huge social dividend.
Relay trucking also ensures 50-70% reduction in turnaround time and highest reliability for clients, helping them reinvent their business models – serving new markets, reducing inventory and significantly cutting costs. Listed among the world’s top emerging businesses and backed by marquee investors, we are working on a vision to build a completely technology-enabled RaaS (Relay as a service) marketplace to define the way goods move on roads in India and the world.
What will you do?
RIVIGO Labs is at the core of our vision. A team of the country’s best engineers and data scientists, we are leveraging smart data and technology to build ground-breaking solutions at scale. This year we are focussed on solving data and intelligence problems that are focused on redefining complex operations via technology using decision making science to optimize and build efficient technology systems.
As an SDET II, you will work closely with developers in automation as well as manual testing of the new features. . You will also be working with the Lead in setting up automation infra. You will be building high-quality automation frameworks to cover end to end testing of your owned features. You will get an opportunity to contribute at all levels of test pyramid. You will also help support team to replicate post production release issues.
Who should apply ?
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with 2-5yrs of Product testing experience
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Java)
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Good object-oriented design and coding skills
• Good proficiency in Database querying (SQL & Mongo)
• Strong expertise in automation and manual testing of APIs, UI and database
• Experience in setting automation frameworks
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Experience with performance and/or security testing